Indiana Special Education Attorneys

Education for Special Needs Children is a Right — Not a Privilege

All children have the right to an education. Our Indiana special education lawyers at Hollingsworth & Zivitz have earned a reputation as leaders representing children with special needs. With staff shortages and budget cuts, many public schools are not providing the services needed by students with disabilities. Many parents don’t realize that federal law requires schools to provide services to special needs students. If you are facing issues in school with your special needs child, we can advocate for your rights.

Our firm represents many clients with special needs including:

  • Autism
  • Cerebral palsy
  • Down Syndrome
  • Cognitive impairment
  • Epilepsy and seizure disorders
  • ADD and ADHD
  • Speech impairment
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Paraplegia / quadriplegia

Schedule your free case evaluation today to discuss your rights and options.

Representation for Special Education Issues

We have unique experience with the Indiana education system as well as navigating state and federal special education laws. Our team understands the rights of students, the challenges that special needs kids and their families face, and how to protect their access to proper education services.

We can assist families with many special education issues, including cases involving:

Our law firm is committed to making sure that each child has the opportunity to thrive inside the classroom, despite having a disability. We can work with school officials, teachers, counselors, therapists, and other specialists to provide the best possible accommodations that your child needs.

Indiana Education Law Attorneys on Your Side

Indiana public schools which claim they “can’t handle” a child with special needs may be violating federal law. If you believe that your child’s special educational needs are not being met, you have legal rights.

Contact our Indiana education law firm today at (888) 211-3888.

Get the legal help you need now!

Start with a consultation with our lawyers.

Send My Message